This one absolutely takes the cake, and is one of the BEST blog posts I’ve ever seen on the Web. Kudos to Gavilan, the author, for an excellent research into to this topic. You can read his blog post Top 10 Worst Domain Names by clicking here.
However, I noticed that the URL has a mistake in it, so I’m not sure how long that page would remain a valid link. Thus, I decide to post the content that I don’t want you people to miss, here. I’m sure you’ll understand Gavilan.
1. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name…wait for it…is…
2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company…
6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
7. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always
8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
9. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:
10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
Now if you don’t get the joke behind these names, just look them carefully again. Or maybe you need to visit the Urban Dictionary to understand some of the jokes. ;)