No offense meant to anyone, but this was a really nice forward I got…
Sardarji goes to a quiz contest. The questions are as follows:
1) How long was the 100 year war?
Sardar says, “I will skip this.”
2) In which country are Panama hats made?
Sardar asks for help from the University students.
3) In which month do the Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
Sardar asks for help from general public
4) Which of these was King George VI first name?
Sardar gives up.
If you think you are indeed clever and laughed at Sardar’s replies, then
please check the answers below:
1) The 100 year war lasted 116 years from 1337-1453.
2) The Panama hat is made in Equador.
3) The October revolution is celebrated in November.
4) King George’s first name was Albert. In 1936 he changed his name.