My parents VAT-lagaofied me over my performance in the final term exams today. Actually, I myself am pretty dejected after my scores. No more extra blog posts then.
Come to think of it, I deserved my pathetic marks. Here’s my attendance record for the year:
- English – Never attended any.
- Physics – Attended chapters before Gravitation, none after that. And first four chapters deleted from final exams.
- Chemistry – Only attended Classification, and p-block elements.
- Math – Attended Sequences & Series (deleted); Mathematical Reason (3 marks).
- Computers – Always in the computer lab, but never to attend classes or practicals.
Doubting Thomases (and people with any other name too) can individually verify the above stated facts from my teachers, who’d be delighted to give a lecture on the whole thing if you like.
Sheesh. I NEED to start studying in class 12th. Really I do. But dammit, since I’m not getting through to IIT anyway, I must keep up my extra-curricular too, or else I’d be crap for foreign colleges too.