- The fact the the user is no longer prompted to be shown the menu again (thanks to Rach for the suggestion).
- The program now asks for confirmation before editing / deleting any question from the database, reducing the chances that something may accidentally be done to the database.
- Path to the Borland Graphics folder has been changed.
- Password authentication / change now uses the traditional ‘Enter’ to terminate, rather than ‘Space’ in the earlier version.
- Using ‘0’ to exit a mode has been added to more functions.
Thanks to all the people who wrote in with their suggestions / comments – me and Naman highly appreciate it. And thanks to Naman, my partner on the project, for bearing with me and my ‘Can’t compile the program at home’ shit. :)
Planned for future versions:
- Adding the ability to keep scores for multiple teams in ‘Quizmaster Mode’.
- Some sort of password encryption?
PS – Gaurav Trivedi, one of our Code Warriors, has created a pretty neat website creator as his project. Do check it out! Click here to download his cWeb3 (beta).