It’s that time of the year when in schools across the country teachers have started pestering students to submit their class 12th Board practical projects. Since I need to do a few good deeds before Christmas, I decided to put my computer science and chemistry projects. OK, not completely mine. Naman made a major portion of the computer project; as for chemistry, I never really did that one – simply ‘slurped’ off projects from others, smacked on my own formatting to make it looks loads cooler than their Comic Sans riff-raff, and submitted the thing somewhere around the very last days before the practicals.
- CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Project (ZIP, ~619 KB):
- CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Project (ZIP, ~131 KB): I’ve included DOC and ODT versions of three different computer projects. The one on conductivity was what I eventually submitted. The one on rayon fibres is Rach’s.
Hope people find this useful. There are some other older posts of mine too which you may find useful.
- Organic Chemistry Test Flowchart
- Chemistry Salt Analysis Cheatsheet (mobile version of the same for viewing on cellphones): A perennial favorite. After all, salt analysis is a bitch when it comes to chemistry practicals. I hear that students in loads of schools are using this. I also heard that in our school the teachers themselves are distributing this to the students. (I think I should ask my ‘share’ from the school, out of the money it collects from the students for ‘study material’.) Heck, it’s even among the top results on Google for ‘qualitative salt analysis’. Yay me!
- CBSE Physics Practical data: Missing practical classes is a national sport in schools. This page has data from the demonstration experiments which students are supposed to have done.